We provide home inspections in Central Illinois, including Springfield and the surrounding areas, and we have been working together with home buyers, home sellers, and real estate agents since 2002. We provide a professional and thorough inspection, educate our clients and provide information on the maintenance and operation of the home, and offer an unbiased opinion about the home condition.
Professional Inspections For All Home Types
- We have more than 15 years of experience in the home inspection industry.
- Our experience in the home inspection industry covers more than 4,000 home inspections in Central Illinois, and this experience is only one of the reasons why we are rated as one of the best.
- We have inspected single family homes, residential structures of all types, sizes, and ages, condos, town homes, and multi-unit apartment complexes.
We work closely with the local Realtors, and are often asked for answers and advice concerning home related subjects. Our reputation for professional services and top quality inspections, not to mention excellent customer service, shows why we are consistently rated as an industry leader.
Additional Inspection Services Offered
There are some other inspection related services that we offer our customers, as well as home inspections. They can be scheduled together or individually, and include:
- Radon Sampling
- Termite Inspections
- Swimming Pool Inspections
Our home inspection can take from two to four hours to finish, and a detailed comprehensive inspection report will be printed on-site. The report will include pictures of home areas which need repairs, may be an issue, or have damage. Customers are invited to attend the inspection and participate, and questions are encouraged throughout the entire procedure.
Industry Excellence And Community Recognition
John McConnell is recognized in the industry for excellence, and he is also active in the community.
- John McConnell is a Pillar To Post Certified Home Inspector.
- He is a Licensed IL Home Inspector, No. 450.000292.
- John McConnell graduated from Robert Morris Business College with a degree in Computerized Business Systems.
- John belongs to the Capital Area Association of Realtors.
- He has over 25 years of experience as a carpenter rehabilitating houses for resale.
Why Clients Choose Our Firm
Clients often provide feedback on our services, and almost all of the comments that we receive are positive. Customers tell us that we offer one of the most thorough inspection services possible, and they say that we take the time to explain things, and show first hand in the home if possible. Our clients say that they are very satisfied with the home inspection, and would refer friends and family members to us if they need an inspection.
Realtors also prefer to use our services, and they report different reasons. Realtors say that they trust us to be professional and courteous to clients, and that we are prompt and dependable. We are trusted not to tarnish the reputation of the Realtor or to cause a client to be dissatisfied.
Clients state that they really like the fact that our inspection report is so detailed yet easy to understand, and many say that the color photos are very helpful in determining the actual scope of a problem. The binder offers a convenient way to store and carry the inspection documents, and a number of customers have commented on the friendly attitude and willingness to answer questions and explain that the inspector offers.